We try to provide as much useful information as possible on our website so please try the search bar at the top of the page to look for the information you need. Of course, contacting us directly is nice too! So we welcome you to get in contact!
Click the tab below to select the reason for your contact
Impressed with how your child is progressing? Happy with our recent activities? We would love to hear about your positive experiences with Winterbourne International Academy. Please feedback to us below!
- For general queries that needs clarification, please contact the relevant member of staff who will reply within two Academy working days with a full resolution or an acknowledgement with details of the timescale required to resolve the query. Please click here for a full staff list.
Most concerns, where a parent/carer seeks intervention, reconsideration or some other action to be taken, can be resolved informally. Examples might include dissatisfaction about some aspect of teaching, disciplinary matters or issues outside the classroom
- Contact the Principal's PA with details of the concern in writing (email or letter)
- Acknowledgement made by phone call or email within two Academy working days
- Resolution is provided within 10 Academy working days of receipt by email or letter
Most complaints, where a parent/carer seeks intervention, reconsideration or some other action to be taken, can be resolved informally via a 'Concern'. Examples might include dissatisfaction about some aspect of teaching, disciplinary matters or issues outside the classroom. A concern which has not been resolved informally within 10 working days from the receipt of the complaint, or if the concern remains unresolved, can be notified as a formal complaint as below:
- please send full details of the complaint in writing to the Clerk to the Trust: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clerk to the Trust will send an acknowledgement in writing with two working days
- The complaint will be assigned to the appropirate investigation officer
- The investigation officer to respond in writing with a resolution within 15 Academy working days of the original complaint, or if it is not possible to resolve the complain within this timescale, provide a new resolution date with a progress update.
- Full resolution in writing by the revised date